Tojiro DP VG10 Kurouchi Tsuchime Petty with Magnolia Handle
Pickup currently unavailable
This Petty knife from Tojiro combines tradition of Kurouchi and Tsuchime finishes with innovative clear coating. VG10 as core steel, clad by 13-chrome stainless steel, it has achieved both professional sharpness and easy maintenance. With a good level of fit and finish, VG10 core steel, this Petty knife offers great values at this price range.
- Origin (Made in): Tsubame-Sanjo, Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Brand: Tojiro
- Model No: F-1110 / F-1111
- Knife Type: Petty
- Construction: San Mai
- Grind: Double-edged Blade (50/50 Grind)
- Hagane (Core Steel): VG10
- Jigane (Cladding): 13 Chrome Stainless Steel (Clear coating)
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Finishes:
- Tsuchime (Hammered)
- Kasumi Polish
- Blade Length: 90mm (3.5") / 130mm (5.1")
- Blade Height (at heel): 24mm / 28mm
- Spine Thickness
- Above heel: 2.0mm / 2.0mm
- Middle: 1.9mm / 1.9mm
- Shape: Marushinogi (D-shaped)
- Material: Japanese Magnolia (Ho Wood)
- Kuchiwa: Resin
- Length: 112mm / 112mm
- Overall Length: 212mm / 251mm
- Weight: 43g (1.52oz) / 53g (1.87oz)
- Mark: In Japanese Kanji "Tojiro" (藤次郎) ; "DP Made in Japan"
Wash and dry with a soft sponge, and safely store after use. Avoid cutting into bones, frozen foods, hard fruit pits.
Recommended cutting surface: wood, rubberized boards and high-end composites, and quality plastics such as polyethene make acceptable cutting surfaces, and will help protect and prolong knife’s edge. AVOID glass, metal, countertops, and other rigid, non-forgiving surfaces.
We recommend sharpening all quality Japanese knives on whetstones, as we believe they yield the best results for your knives.